OAK BITES 6TH April 2020
Dear Fair Oak Family,
Happy Monday Fair Oak Family!
Please follow us on Twitter @FairOakJS
- I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and that you were able to enjoy the sunshine with your family within the constraints we have been set! During what would have been the school Easter holiday, please remember that our You Tube channel is always there for the children to have a look at and stay engaged with, along with links on our website. Each year group page also includes links to home learning websites. When visiting the website, click on parents and home learning tabs to find links to other websites, which can provide more learning to support your child – should you wish. This page will grow in time, as more learning websites become available to us. All of our YouTube videos are accessible through the Fair Oak online learning tab.
As always, we are always here to help. Look after yourselves and our children.
- We understand that the increased levels of hand washing over the last couple of weeks has meant that for many of us, we have very dry, sore hands. For those children who are still in school with us, please feel free to send them in with their own hand cream to apply themselves as and when needed.
- Origami cycling jerseys challenge for Easter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPvNnsr6cyQ
- Also attached BLING YOUR BIKE AND SCOOTER TEMPLATES and SOME INSPIRATION!
- All competition entries and comments or more information to email@example.com
- Bike it Ray is also happy for parents to call him on 07854011829 should they need any support or to put forward ideas for his videos